What to expect from your Riptide Fit Camp workout sessions;
- Other people, just like you, looking to get results from exercise and to enjoy working out together.
- A variety of exercises that will promote the physical changes you want and need to improve your overall fitness and feeling good about yourself.
- Coaching that motivates you, supports correct technique and your improvement.
- The right challenges you and your body need to really get the results you want, from every session.
Improving your fitness will help you improve your physical, mental and emotional condition in your daily life and your performance in activities and sport.
- feel better
- lose weight
- be stronger
- get in shape
- stay in shape
- be more mobile
- have better tone
- improve your posture
- increase your endurance
- have a healthier lifestyle
- have a better body composition
- up your positivity and feel good about what your body can do
- work out with other people looking to achieve similar things as you
Physical activity is an essential component of a healthy lifestyle. In combination with healthy eating, it can help prevent a range of chronic diseases, including heart disease, cancer, and stroke.
Physical activity workouts at Riptide Fit Camp help control weight, build lean muscle, reduce fat, promote strong bones, muscle and joint development, and decreases the risk of obesity.
Riptide Fit Camp: group sessions.
These sessions are for suitable for anyone;
- beginners and starting to get fit,
- those maintaining their fitness and
- those looking to get even fitter.
The sessions are designed to be fun, challenging and really effective in getting your whole body and cardio vascular fitness into great condition.
We look forward to supporting, coaching and inspiring your health and fitness lifestyle.
We are here, looking forward to seeing you very soon.
Riptide Fit Camp based at Western Esplanade, Kingsway, Hove, BN3 4GP : 01273251115
Riptide Ltd (Registered Address; 18 Hyde Gardens, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 4PT)